My plan, what's yours?


I did some more sketching after seeing some others on the IG tag #scrapsnapquiltalong and will be making this version all this year. I'm excited to see it come together! I'm starting this one to pace with all of you, but I'm going to hurry up and finish the rainbow one for my daughter. This will be made of mostly Ruby Star Society/Cotton + Steel and any fabrics I have that go along well with that. The big Xs will be nearly white low volume prints.

What about you??? Are you winging it, making a rough plan but don't need a sketch, or planning something by sketching it out? It's definitely not too late to join in!!! Check out our FB group for more!

Comments

  1. It's never too late to use up scraps. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari! I found your blog through Instagram, and am fascinated with the #scrapsnapquiltalong. Though I'm late to the party (it's March 1), this looks like a fantastic way to put my six bins of scraps to good use. Thank you so much for sharing how you go about this, and for your tutorials.

    I have recently left Bloglovin', the reader for following blogs, due to an overabundance of followers to MY blog who are promoting websites with sexual content. Bloglovin' doesn't provide a way to block such followers. Therefore, I'd like to follow blogs via email. Might you consider adding an email option to your blog, so I can subscribe? I certainly understand if you choose not to. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you :) The link to your blog was shared on Stashbusters group. Fantastic! I am very late to the party, but after a recent - 3 days of sorting - of my sewing room, I am super keen to use up what I have and this looks perfect. My fabrics are all sorted by colour. I've been quilting since 1997, so that's lots and lots of leftovers to use up. I also love how it's super easy to print from your blog so that I can keep the pattern with me for easy reference. Thank you for a wonderful idea and sew-a-long plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts